Vice President (m/f/d)
- You will be providing top-level consultancy services to clients in national and international transactions.
- You will be generating the development and consolidation of new client contacts with a view to a long-term cooperation.
- You will be taking over project management for transaction mandates in the area of M&As, Financing and Corporate Advisory services.
- You will be contributing to strategic corporate development.
- We specifically intend and desire this role to develop into a partner/managing director position including the acceptance of responsibility for individual corporate divisions.
- You have already had approx. 6-8 years of extensive transaction experience.
- You have access to a well-developed network of decision makers and multipliers in the sector.
- You have a strong consultative sales skills in the area of new client acquisition.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, a high degree of motivation and a proactive approach are second nature to you.
- You adopt a professional approach and are able to work under pressure and dedicate yourself to the task in hand; analytical thinking is only one of your outstanding skills.
- You have an outstanding command of the English language and ideally speak another foreign language.
IEG - That's why
- In our corporate culture, you can expect a high degree of responsibility, personal development and free scope to develop your own ideas.
- You will have direct contact with clients, investors and other partners at the highest management level.
- Due to the different types of transactions, you can expect a variety of tasks in different industries and global markets.
For further information, please call Vanessa Otto at +49 (30) 303016 - 34
Teaser Pic © CCat82 via Fotolia