Junior Marketing & Communications Manager
You're a Digital Native? You are a team player with a great character, and you enjoy challenges? You are responsible, analytical and communicative?
Top! Then become a #DEALIVERER
- Creation and continuous development of unique, value-added digital small formats and holistic campaigns for digital and live events
- Social media marketing conception incl. implementation for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn (text, video, audio and live)
- Conception and implementation of newsletters, from the idea to image design and copywriting
- Conception, implementation, and further development of the IEG marketing strategy as well as the brand "IEG" and the managing directors
- Segmentation of target groups and development of specific measures to address them
- Creation and revision of visual communication concepts (graphic design, graphics, layouts, etc.)
- Market research, derivation of trends and implementation of these within the marketing measures
• Degree in business administration with a focus on marketing and/or communication and media sciences or a comparable education
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing and communication, ideally already in financial marketing
• Distinct computer skills in standard office applications, web analysis instruments and the usual graphics and image processing programs
• High affinity to the medium Internet, experience on the relevant social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Blogs etc.)
• Oral and written communication skills - also in fluent English
• Above-average commitment and ability to work under pressure as well as independent and entrepreneurial work
• Ability to work in a team and enjoy communicating with colleagues and external parties
IEG - That's why
You can expect a friendly and value-oriented working environment because employees always perform best where they feel comfortable and are challenged and supported. You can also look forward to a permanent, attractive marketing position, a high level of independence with various and innovative tasks, an international, young, and motivated corporate environment, and a modern workplace in a fast-growing, successful global company with its Head Office in the centre of Berlin.
Become part of the team because Top Teams make top Deals!
For further information, please call Vanessa Otto at +49 (30) 303016 - 34