IEG - INVESTMENT BANKING GROUP is present at eight international locations and offers entrepreneurial solutions for digital innovations and business models in the areas of merger & acquisitions, financing and principal investments. Selected clients: Axel Springer, eBay, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Post, Deutsche Telekom, E.ON, figo, Financial Times, Neodigital, momox, MotorTalk, Payleven, reBuy, Rocket Internet, smava, Thalia, Thermondo, TNW, TrustYou and Würth.
- As project or sub-project manager, you will be jointly responsible for the successful execution of transaction mandates; in this function, you will be reporting directly to the Director or Managing Director.
- You will oversee the preparation and/or evaluation of convincing financing models and company value analyses as well as market and sector analyses.
- As part of the business development team, you will be contributing to IEG’s success – e.g. by closely cooperating with our overseas offices and personally supporting our Managing Directors in the acquisition of new clients.
- We expect you to share your knowledge with IEG young professionals during in-house training courses and day-to-day project work.
- With about 2-4 years of professional experience in corporate finance at banks or consulting companies, you are already familiar with project management and staff management.
- Following the successful completion of your degree in the field of business finance, you have had the chance to obtain broad-based knowledge of M&A, financial advisory and/or strategy consulting services.
- You can work under pressure and dedicate yourself to the task in hand. You enjoy working in a team; analytical thinking is only one of your outstanding skills.
- You have very good Excel and PowerPoint skills and a very good command of Norwegian and English.
IEG – That’s why:
- In our young corporate culture, you can expect a high degree of responsibility, personal development and free scope to develop your own ideas.
- By working on our three Desks, you will gather valuable insights into all the different types of transactions, industries and markets.
- Personal contact with investors and other partners at high management levels ensures fast decision-making and efficient business processes.
For further information, please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org